Work with us
Are you a motivated physiotherapist who is dedicated to continuous professional development?
Are you a keen MSK physiotherapist with demonstrable experience in manual therapy?
Do you want to work in an inspiring and fulfilling environment?
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest, well respected and growing practices in Sheffield, on the edge of the peak District. Work in our recently refurbished and purpose built practice as part of a friendly and dynamic team. We are committed to your personal and professional development through courses, in-house teaching and mentoring. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a keen bias towards manual therapy. A commitment to CPD and UK experience is vital.
We are looking for a motivated physiotherapist, with a keen interest in manual/manipulative therapy, to join the skill mix of our respected team on a full time basis.
Why work with us?
- an attractive salary with benefits including pension, study leave and bonus pay
- regular CPD training and mentoring
- congenial and professional facilities and environment
- vibrant and stimulating workplace
- opportunity to provide high quality physiotherapy and provide care when it is needed
- friendly and multidisciplinary approach
- excellent marketing and website support
- involvement in post-graduate opportunities
Please see the attached job prospectus of a comprehensive overview of our practice and the role we are offering.
How to apply:
Please send the following information to Johnny Cassidy, Clinical Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- covering letter outlining why you think your application should be considered
- an up to date CV
- your CPD plan for the next 2 years